Petfood Forum staff and vendor partners are working closely with the State of Missouri and local health officials in Kansas City, in tandem with the Kansas City Convention Center to produce a safe, in-person event for all to enjoy. We are monitoring the situation and will be providing the most up to date information as it becomes available, here on this website. Upcoming communications will also help to keep attendees and exhibitors informed.
We continue to be very excited for the upcoming event and look forward to the opportunity to see everyone soon.
Use the links below to access specific local and travel requirements and recommendations.
>> Current guidelines for Kansas City, Missouri.
COVID testing in Kansas City:
Truman Medical Center
2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108
816-404-2273, option #3
Just a short 7-minute drive from Convention Center. No appointment requirement. No patient restrictions. Please call first so that Truman Medical Center can begin the registration process prior to testing. Results will be shared within 24-48 hours.
- International travel during COVID-19 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Country specific travel information by U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs
- COVID-19 related travel restrictions across U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico
- Passports and travel during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Proclamation on the suspension of entry